Captiva South Seas Ocean Front Properties
If you’re looking for an ocean front property in Florida, consider the South Seas Island Resort on Captiva. Sanibel and Captiva are barrier islands located in southwest Florida. They are situated off of the mainland so they offer more peaceful and tranquil living.
The South Seas Island Resort on Captiva features ocean front, Gulf of Mexico, properties where you can enjoy the breathtakingly spectacular sunsets daily. Just imagine sitting on your balcony, patio or lanai listening to the Gulf waves and feeling the ocean breeze. Just a few steps brings you to the white sand beach to relax, take a stroll or a jog. Collecting shells is a popular activity, as shells are plentiful on the beaches.
The resort provides abundant amenities, which include a seaside golf course, tennis courts, and children’s marine science based programs, and numerous restaurants for residents to enjoy.
Sanibel and Captiva offer so much more to see and do than Gulf and ocean activities. The islands are known for wildlife refuges and offer a wonderland of activities.
- Take a boat ride and enjoy fishing, dolphin sightings and more.
- Enjoy biking on the 25 miles of bike trails.
- Kayak through the mangroves on the bay side of the island to see an abundance of wildlife including manatees, egrets, pelicans and osprey.
- Enjoy a round of golf.
- Play a game of tennis.
- Take a walk on the fishing pier or visit the popular 1884 lighthouse.
- Swim in the resort pool.
- Dine in or enjoy some ice cream at one of the resort’s restaurants: the Harborside Bar & Grill, The Pointe at South Seas Resort, and Scoops and Slices.
- Or visit one of the other popular restaurants on the island.
- Enjoy the shops, boutiques and art galleries on the main street.
Choose your ocean front property today and start enjoying everything Sanibel, Captiva, the Gulf of Mexico, Pine Island Sound and the Intercoastal Waterways have to offer. You’re sure to live the life you’ve always dreamed of.